BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

#110



When that evenin' sun goes down
Yeah you'll find me hangin' around
Because the night life, it ain't no good life
But it's my life

Oh, all the people just like you and me
Oh, they all dreamin' about what they all used to be
I wanna tell you the night life, it ain't no good life people
Yeah, but it's my life

Yeah, yeah, yeah, listen to the blues
Listen to what they're sayin'
Oh please listen to the blues
Listen to the blues they playin'

Hey, they tell me in life
Life is just an empty scene
Oh, oh, an avenue people
An old avenue of broken dreams
But I tell you the night life, yes it ain't no good life
Hey, but it's my life

Yes, oh-ho-ho, yeah, can't stop singin' it
The night life, yes it ain't no good life
People but it's my life
Hey, oh-ho-ho yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
The night life ain't no good life
Oh but it's my life

Yeah, help me sing it again
One more time
Oh-ho-ho-ho,
You nkow the night life ain't no good life
Oh, but it's my life

0 comentarios: